Saturday 15 May 2010

IF CARLSBERG DID HOLIDAY COTTAGES ...

I love reading the entries in our guest book and indeed it is the very first thing I do when I come into the house after guests have left.  They have all been very kind and generous with their comments and it makes me happy they have enjoyed their stay in our house.  I appreicate every one of them.

The latest entry in our guest book had lots of great comments about the  house and the area too (including saying Daisy Cottage is a 5 star plus house!  See my post on the subject of STAR RATINGS ) but the last sentence in their comments made us both burst out laughing:

If Carlsberg did holiday cottages this would be the one!!

Absolutely brilliant!  Very witty ~ that will make me smile every time I think of it.

To read that and other comments, go to our GUEST BOOK

No comments: