Wednesday 11 February 2009

Egyptian Cotton and Comfort

I have ordered the bedding and against more sensible advice, have gone for Egyptian cotton as opposed to the easy care poly-cotton. I love the feel of Egyptian cotton bedding and feel sure our guests will appreciate the extra comfort too. Of course this probably means adding to the workload in terms of ironing but hey ho no gain without pain. That said, I never iron the sheets at home - I have convinced myself that a little creasing is fine and I'd rather have slightly creased Egyptian cotton bedding than ironed, less comfortable bedding

I love white sheets and so the whole batch ordered is of course pure white. There is something so fresh and pleasant about newly laundered white sheets - especially newly laundered Egyptian cotton white sheets.

No comments: